POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Internet Movie Project site... where did it go? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:34:50 EDT (-0400)
  Internet Movie Project site... where did it go? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Dan Byers
Subject: Internet Movie Project site... where did it go?
Date: 18 Dec 2007 13:50:00
Message: <web.47681571dad2ca8aa8d0b25a0@news.povray.org>
I was strolling through the neighborhood and noticed the Internet Movie Project
site (imp.org) was gone ("gone" meaning the old 404 error message).

A mere server malfunction, or did lack of interest finally send this project off
to the Great Beyond????

Dan
--
See my movies -- http://goofygraffix.com