POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Syntax for reading a large file of numbers. Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:35:11 EDT (-0400)
  Syntax for reading a large file of numbers. (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Tim Attwood
Subject: Re: Syntax for reading a large file of numbers.
Date: 21 May 2007 16:24:52
Message: <46520014$1@news.povray.org>
> The odd thing about this is that for a 14400 record file, the value of "c"
> is 7200.  It is successfully reading every other number.

Oh, =(
It ran for me but I didn't check the values,
it does the same thing here.
I guess the only way is to use CSV.

Post a reply to this message

From: zeroin23
Date: 9 Jul 2007 23:15:02
Message: <web.4692f882bd786cc5bbf7f6230@news.povray.org>
Hay maybe this post should go into the pv help file.
Both the include and fopen loop will be useful.

Section 3.2.1.8  Array Identifiers