POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Wish Lists for the POV-Ray Project Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:22:25 EDT (-0400)
  Wish Lists for the POV-Ray Project (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Wish Lists for the POV-Ray Project
Date: 16 Dec 2006 12:46:45
Message: <45843105@news.povray.org>
I've put up a Wish List page at http://www.povray.org/wishlist.html.
Currently there's only three lists there (I have yet to hear from other team
members wanting to put up one).

If anyone feels they'd like to say "thanks" for the work and expense we put
into POV-Ray, and can spare the cash, please consider purchasing an item off
one of the lists ;)

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

"Chris Cason" <del### [at] deletethistoopovrayorg> wrote in
message news:45843105@news.povray.org...
> I've put up a Wish List page at http://www.povray.org/wishlist.html.
> Currently there's only three lists there (I have yet to hear from other
> team
> members wanting to put up one).
>
> If anyone feels they'd like to say "thanks" for the work and expense we
> put
> into POV-Ray, and can spare the cash, please consider purchasing an item
> off
> one of the lists ;)

     This is a digital letter to Santa Clause, right?    ;)

       ~Steve~

> -- Chris

Post a reply to this message

> "Chris Cason" <del### [at] deletethistoopovrayorg> wrote in
> message news:45843105@news.povray.org...
>> I've put up a Wish List page at http://www.povray.org/wishlist.html.
>> Currently there's only three lists there (I have yet to hear from other
>> team
>> members wanting to put up one).
>>
>> If anyone feels they'd like to say "thanks" for the work and expense we
>> put
>> into POV-Ray, and can spare the cash, please consider purchasing an item
>> off
>> one of the lists ;)
>
>     This is a digital letter to Santa Clause, right?    ;)

      Chris, although I jest, I would like to finally donate something for
such a wonderful program. Problem is, I don't and won't ever have a CC,
(it's against my principles), so I can't do anything online or over a
'phone. Is there a snailmail addy that I could send something to?

      ~Steve~

>       ~Steve~
>

>> -- Chris

Post a reply to this message