POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Basic Clouds, Smoke, Fire and Explosions Tutorial Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:15:32 EDT (-0400)
  Basic Clouds, Smoke, Fire and Explosions Tutorial (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: Basic Clouds, Smoke, Fire and Explosions Tutorial
Date: 6 Dec 2006 23:21:46
Message: <457796da$1@news.povray.org>
Warp's contribution reminded me to get this on-line.

http://www.geocities.com/evilsnack/tut01.htm

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 7 Dec 2006 03:38:45
Message: <4577d315$1@news.povray.org>
"John VanSickle" <evi### [at] hotmailcom> schreef in bericht
> Warp's contribution reminded me to get this on-line.
>
> http://www.geocities.com/evilsnack/tut01.htm

Thanks John!! Very useful indeed! Those are the little things that make
POV-life so enjoyable :-)

Thomas

Post a reply to this message