POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : MegaPOV XRS image gallery needs more artwork! Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:22:44 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPOV XRS image gallery needs more artwork! (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: George Pantazopoulos
Subject: MegaPOV XRS image gallery needs more artwork!
Date: 21 Nov 2006 15:30:01
Message: <web.456360c33bd55fec0bad8570@news.povray.org>
Hi fellow POV-ers,

   If you use the MegaPOV XRS distributed rendering tools to accelerate your
renders, please consider allowing me to put an image of yours on my image
gallery. I have some extra space at the moment :-) I'll be happy to provide
a link to your site!

   If you don't use MegaPOV XRS, and have more than one CPU (they don't have
the be in the same computer), please consider taking a look at it. Speed is
addictive :-)

It runs on Windows (with Cygwin), or linux. Right now it takes some know-how
to set up (mainly how to build a source package), but I'm working on making
it easier (which requires your feedback). I'm also happy to help you set it
up. A Windows binary is also possibility in the future.

Some things may be worth the wait, but isn't less wait better? :-)

Thanks,
George

MegaPOV XRS: http://www.gammaburst.net/xrs