POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : calculate and print coordinates Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:23:44 EDT (-0400)
  calculate and print coordinates (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Maarten
Subject: calculate and print coordinates
Date: 20 Nov 2006 15:15:01
Message: <web.45620c89733899c6ab0f85860@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Is it possible to do transformations (basic rotate, scale, translate) on a
vector and then print out the result? e.g. something like

#warning <1,0,0> rotate z*90

I would like to use this to calculate the lowest point of my object, so I
can lower it to the ground. Other solutions to this problem are also
welcome.

Thanks!
Maarten

Post a reply to this message