POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Job to create POV-Ray models of a business logo Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:20:39 EDT (-0400)
  Job to create POV-Ray models of a business logo (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Mark James
Subject: Job to create POV-Ray models of a business logo
Date: 11 Oct 2006 18:50:00
Message: <web.452d74c8aa1d3f6532a00be60@news.povray.org>
Hi guys, I hope this is an appropriate topic for this forum
(and conversely, an appropriate forum for this topic).

I'm looking to employ someone to create some POV-Ray models
of a business logo.  I have the basic concept drawn in Gimp,
but I'm looking for someone with good design taste to tweak
the font, colour, textures, lighting, 3D nature, and exact
design as they create the models.

The logo consists of a lens, six characters, and an arc+line.
The deliverables would be three models (the logo, just the
lens part of the logo, and the lens part with an area underneath
where I can overlay some arbitrary text), some instructions
on how I can render images from the model, plus some sample
renderings.  Please allow for the possibility of several
cycles as the design is tweaked into something I'm happy with.
Following payment, copyright in the models would be held by me.

If interested, please email mrj### [at] advancedcontrolscomau with
a quote, plus some samples of relevant work. Free free to contact
me if you need more information before you can offer a firm quote.

Mark

Post a reply to this message

> Hi guys, I hope this is an appropriate topic for this forum
> (and conversely, an appropriate forum for this topic).

Oh lol :) I was just about to post same question - about business logo!
Isn't that a coincidece :)

--
Raf256

Post a reply to this message