POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povcomp.com ?? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:27:46 EDT (-0400)
  povcomp.com ?? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Dylan Shell
Subject: povcomp.com ??
Date: 29 Aug 2006 13:40:00
Message: <web.44f47b2d83c8a65bfac451000@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I posted a while back asking about www.povcomp.com I was told to wait, the
website would be back up when the webmaster had a free moment. Since that
was ~2 months ago, and there has been little change, does anyone have a
personal backup (or know of a mirror) of the competition entries? I'm
looking for an image (and source) which is not available on zazzle. Any
help would be appreciated. I could throw up a copy of the site on my
personal webspace, so that we could all get to it again.

Dylan.

Post a reply to this message

> website would be back up when the webmaster had a free moment. Since that
> was ~2 months ago, and there has been little change, does anyone have a
> personal backup (or know of a mirror) of the competition entries? I'm
> looking for an image (and source) which is not available on zazzle. Any
> help would be appreciated. I could throw up a copy of the site on my
> personal webspace, so that we could all get to it again.
>
> Dylan.

Maybe if you say which image you are looking for, the author could be as
kind as answer to you, who knows...

Marc

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Cason
Date: 31 Aug 2006 20:50:29
Message: <44f783d5$1@news.povray.org>
Dylan Shell wrote:
> I posted a while back asking about www.povcomp.com I was told to wait, the
> website would be back up when the webmaster had a free moment. Since that
> was ~2 months ago, and there has been little change, does anyone have a
> personal backup (or know of a mirror) of the competition entries? I'm
> looking for an image (and source) which is not available on zazzle. Any
> help would be appreciated. I could throw up a copy of the site on my
> personal webspace, so that we could all get to it again.

Let me know what it is, I will put it up for you.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Cason
Date: 1 Sep 2006 12:57:07
Message: <44f86663@news.povray.org>
Dylan Shell wrote:
> I posted a while back asking about www.povcomp.com I was told to wait, the
> website would be back up when the webmaster had a free moment. Since that
> was ~2 months ago, and there has been little change, does anyone have a
> personal backup (or know of a mirror) of the competition entries? I'm
> looking for an image (and source) which is not available on zazzle. Any
> help would be appreciated. I could throw up a copy of the site on my
> personal webspace, so that we could all get to it again.

Hiya,

Pleased to report that the POVCOMP site is back up and running (now hosted on
povray.org).

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

From: Dylan Shell
Date: 8 Sep 2006 19:35:01
Message: <web.4501fe0a9c0836eef9e50590@news.povray.org>
> Hiya,
>
> Pleased to report that the POVCOMP site is back up and running (now hosted on
> povray.org).
>
> -- Chris

Thank you much appreciated!!

Best, Dylan.