POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Feature Request: Append renders to exisitng images Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:18:11 EDT (-0400)
  Feature Request: Append renders to exisitng images (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Shark
Subject: Feature Request: Append renders to exisitng images
Date: 30 Jul 2006 04:50:00
Message: <web.44cc7244c8f6ce8a3a1174f60@news.povray.org>
I would like to ask for this feature. The ability to append the render to an
existing image, either to the right or below.

Post a reply to this message

From: nomail
Date: 30 Jul 2006 05:15:01
Message: <web.44cc780255938a24c8475090@news.povray.org>
"Shark" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> I would like to ask for this feature. The ability to append the render to an
> existing image, either to the right or below.

Just use any image editor to compose multiple renders.

Post a reply to this message

> > I would like to ask for this feature. The ability to append the render to an
> > existing image, either to the right or below.
>
> Just use any image editor to compose multiple renders.

Are there any that preserve the alpha channel during the process?

Post a reply to this message