POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : picture quality Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:18:50 EDT (-0400)
  picture quality (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: alpyalcin
Subject: picture quality
Date: 1 Jun 2006 05:50:00
Message: <web.447eb83d14e47cfe957745710@news.povray.org>
We are trying to render a movie in Linux. However, the output window is too
small and when we make the size bigger in windows, the movie loses its
resolution quality. Is there are a way which you might know to make the
output window and the images bigger during the process of rendering so that
we have a better resolution quality?
Thanks in advance
Alp

Post a reply to this message