POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray crashes?!? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:19:17 EDT (-0400)
  Povray crashes?!? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Robert
Subject: Povray crashes?!?
Date: 18 Nov 2005 19:45:01
Message: <web.437e744db9b77ee695f17470@news.povray.org>
Sorry, if this  may not be the correct news group,

After installation of the 32bit version of POVRAY on my laptop and starting
it, it fails with:

POV-Ray for Windows hat ein Problem festgestellt und muss beendet werden.

Older Versions (than the newest to download) worked before, but
unfortunately, i have none of them anymore.

Can anybody help me, please?

Thank you all for the support,

Robert

Post a reply to this message

What version are you trying to install? 3.6 or 3.7beta?

Did you uninstall before installing the new version?

You could have a bad download... Download it again and reinstall...

Rarius

"Robert" <rob### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> Sorry, if this  may not be the correct news group,
>
> After installation of the 32bit version of POVRAY on my laptop and
> starting
> it, it fails with:
>
> POV-Ray for Windows hat ein Problem festgestellt und muss beendet werden.
>
> Older Versions (than the newest to download) worked before, but
> unfortunately, i have none of them anymore.
>

> Can anybody help me, please?
>
> Thank you all for the support,
>
> Robert

Post a reply to this message