POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New modeler for povray Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:28:37 EDT (-0400)
  New modeler for povray (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: virtualmeet
Subject: New modeler for povray
Date: 8 Jun 2005 02:15:00
Message: <web.42a68c77abbf9c878181ead40@news.povray.org>
Hi,
Here is a link to K3DSurf: it's a modeler for povray in the area of
parametric surfaces but it can also do a lot of other things.
link : http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=25049
All your comments are welcome.
Thanks

Post a reply to this message

From: James Buddenhagen
Subject: Re: New modeler for povray
Date: 8 Jun 2005 08:44:07
Message: <42a6e817$1@news.povray.org>
"virtualmeet" <tah### [at] yahoofr> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Here is a link to K3DSurf: it's a modeler for povray in the area of
> parametric surfaces but it can also do a lot of other things.
> link : http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=25049
> All your comments are welcome.
> Thanks

I was going to try this but I don't have linux/unix and the link you gave
for a java version, namely
http://www.wintonet.com/java/j3dsurf.html
didn't work for me.  Is there an updated link for the java version?
--
Jim Buddenhagen
http://home.earthlink.net/~jbuddenh/

Post a reply to this message