POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mesh compression/PCM macro? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:25:46 EDT (-0400)
  Mesh compression/PCM macro? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Tom York
Subject: Mesh compression/PCM macro?
Date: 29 May 2005 11:10:01
Message: <web.4299dab644818760e0d101b60@news.povray.org>
What was the last version of this system (written by Chris Colefax and Warp,
IIRC) to be released? I've found a beta of 3.0 - was that version ever
finalised?

Tom

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Mesh compression/PCM macro?
Date: 29 May 2005 11:34:17
Message: <4299e0f9@news.povray.org>
Tom York <alp### [at] zubenelgenubi34spcom> wrote:
> What was the last version of this system (written by Chris Colefax and Warp,
> IIRC) to be released? I've found a beta of 3.0 - was that version ever
> finalised?

  Chris has probably been quite busy.

  Perhaps someone could make an "unofficial" third-party upgrade to the
macros to support the new format?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message