POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Always on top Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  Always on top (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: kerosin
Subject: Always on top
Date: 24 Apr 2005 19:00:00
Message: <web.426c24828463c03fc4fdd5a30@news.povray.org>
Hi,

is there a way to tell povray to keep an object "always on top" like it is
possible in OpenGL? This means the object is placed at the given position
but will not be masked by any other object. I know I could make my other
objects transparent, but thats not an option for my case. I could also try
to move the "always on front" object further towards the camera, but since
i generally have a lot of objects and my files are generated automaticaly
thats also not really an option.

Could someone please help me with this.

Thank you a lot

Andreas Moll