POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What type of finish is this? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:27:38 EDT (-0400)
  What type of finish is this? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: windwakr
Subject: What type of finish is this?
Date: 21 Apr 2005 09:20:00
Message: <web.4267a7f679b7d73c36bb4c860@news.povray.org>
How would I get a finish like the one on the sphere in this image?
http://graphics.ucsd.edu/~henrik/images/cbox.jpg

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: What type of finish is this?
Date: 21 Apr 2005 11:13:15
Message: <4267c30b@news.povray.org>
windwakr <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> How would I get a finish like the one on the sphere in this image?
> http://graphics.ucsd.edu/~henrik/images/cbox.jpg

  Looks like reflection exponent could do the trick.
  Perhaps you will need some blurred reflection as well, if you want
to emulate it exactly.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message