POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : how to make an object transparent? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:24:59 EDT (-0400)
  how to make an object transparent? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: D  H  Berlin
Subject: how to make an object transparent?
Date: 15 Apr 2005 04:50:00
Message: <web.425f7f274f3691ec2d341c80@news.povray.org>
Hi!
I have written an object consisting of some sphere, planes and difference
and intersection, all with their own textures and/or pigments.

when using the object what could i add to make it appearing transparent?
(50% transparent for example)

pigment with rgbf or rgbt doesn't work here.

Additional: Is there a special command to show movement?

Greetings
Dieter

Post a reply to this message