POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : camoflage Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:17:38 EDT (-0400)
  camoflage (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Barehunter
Subject: camoflage
Date: 5 Apr 2005 19:30:01
Message: <web.42531eb4b5969ab6216289500@news.povray.org>
Anyone have any reccomendations for a camoflage texture I can throw onto a
military vehicle ( or in my specific case, a battlemech)?

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Charter
Subject: Re: camoflage
Date: 5 Apr 2005 20:34:24
Message: <42532e90$1@news.povray.org>
Barehunter wrote:
> Anyone have any reccomendations for a camoflage texture I can throw onto a
> military vehicle ( or in my specific case, a battlemech)?

Try playing with the "cells" pattern.
3.5.11.7 in the manual

Post a reply to this message

From: Slime
Date: 6 Apr 2005 01:04:40
Message: <42536de8$1@news.povray.org>
> Anyone have any reccomendations for a camoflage texture I can throw onto a
> military vehicle ( or in my specific case, a battlemech)?

There was a short discussion about this on September 27 (2004) in
povray.binaries.images, thread name "Shelter with Military Texture" by
Hans-Werner. It led to the texture posted in povray.text.scene-files on
9/28/2004, thread name "Military texture for Hans-Werner" by Txemi Jendrix.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message