POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Render server on Web Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:21:26 EDT (-0400)
  Render server on Web (Message 11 to 20 of 20)
From: Rune
Subject: Re: Render server on Web
Date: 6 Apr 2005 15:54:48
Message: <42543e88@news.povray.org>
BassPlayer wrote:
> http://povweb.dyndns.info:7080/~rhamann/povray.php
>
> Would someone like to test this for me ... quick rendering files only.
>
> Thanks!

Works like a charm! :)

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com

From: BassPlayer
Date: 6 Apr 2005 16:20:01
Message: <web.425442e87a184edc472147240@news.povray.org>
Darn!  I cleared the temp directory before I saw your post.  I'd have liked
to see your scene.

"Rune" <run### [at] runevisioncom> wrote:
> BassPlayer wrote:
> > http://povweb.dyndns.info:7080/~rhamann/povray.php
> >
> > Would someone like to test this for me ... quick rendering files only.
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> Works like a charm! :)
>
> Rune
> --
> 3D images and anims, include files, tutorials and more:
> rune|vision:  http://runevision.com
> POV-Ray Ring: http://webring.povray.co.uk

Post a reply to this message

From: Rune
Date: 6 Apr 2005 16:44:26
Message: <42544a2a$1@news.povray.org>
BassPlayer wrote:
> Darn!  I cleared the temp directory before I saw your post.
> I'd have liked to see your scene.

Well, it was just a simple big red mug without any background or anything...