POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : a glow and a color shift Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:23:29 EDT (-0400)
  a glow and a color shift (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Barehunter
Subject: a glow and a color shift
Date: 20 Feb 2005 02:35:00
Message: <web.42183cded1ca5f9438ac41b0@news.povray.org>
recently I asked for help with agetting a gem glowing and with getting an
object to shift from red to black. I have been commisioned by the author of
a series of comic to do a 3D version of her comics so I am rendering models
of her characters one by one.

I would like to thank those who help with my questions ( Especially SLIME)
and figured, since I finished the current character Tabitha , I'd give a
view of what she looks like. The glowing gem is in her belt. the color
shift in her wings.

http://www.sheezyart.com/view/299249/