POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : output ff Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:20:40 EDT (-0400)
  output ff (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Petah
Subject: output ff
Date: 15 Oct 2004 22:45:00
Message: <web.41708aa9e8322a0e881c75c90@news.povray.org>
how do you set output fileformats to png and tga so it out puts tranparancy
as well?

Post a reply to this message

From: Slime
Subject: Re: output ff
Date: 15 Oct 2004 22:57:43
Message: <41708e27$1@news.povray.org>
> how do you set output fileformats to png and tga so it out puts
tranparancy
> as well?

Add the +UA switch.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message

From: Petah
Date: 15 Oct 2004 23:30:00
Message: <web.417094915df0f148881c75c90@news.povray.org>
"Slime" <fak### [at] emailaddress> wrote:
> > how do you set output fileformats to png and tga so it out puts
> tranparancy
> > as well?
>
> Add the +UA switch.
>
>  - Slime
>  [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

that sets it to render with trans but it still saves it as a bmp destroying
the trans data

Post a reply to this message