POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Converting from POV to Lightwave? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:14:02 EDT (-0400)
  Converting from POV to Lightwave? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Evil Dr Ganymede
Subject: Converting from POV to Lightwave?
Date: 9 Oct 2004 23:00:00
Message: <web.4168a4c826a9d0ca53a8f6120@news.povray.org>
I'd like to build some spacecraft models in POVray (3.6), and import them
into Lightwave (8) to animate them. Is there any way at all to convert a
file readable by POVray 3.6 to a model file readable by Lightwave 8 (short
of rebuilding it from scratch in LW, of course!)?

Post a reply to this message

> I'd like to build some spacecraft models in POVray (3.6), and import them
> into Lightwave (8) to animate them. Is there any way at all to convert a
> file readable by POVray 3.6 to a model file readable by Lightwave 8 (short
> of rebuilding it from scratch in LW, of course!)?

http://tag.povray.org/povQandT/filesQandT.html#povtootherformatsdifficulty

Christoph

Last updated 23 Sep. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message