POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Unhandled Exceptions... Server Time
19 May 2024 20:33:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unhandled Exceptions... (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Tom York
Subject: Re: Unhandled Exceptions...
Date: 16 Sep 2004 11:45:00
Message: <web.4149b327470f1db72ff34a90@news.povray.org>
I too have run into unhandled exceptions with POV for windows 3.6.1 (under
Windows XP, SP1) whilst using a complicated SDL script using macros*. So
it's not just you - it's just us.

*It's far from minimal, so posting it would have been an excellent way to
get an acid reply. I chickened out.

Post a reply to this message

"Tom York" <alp### [at] zubenelgenubi34spcom> wrote in message
: I too have run into unhandled exceptions with POV for windows 3.6.1 (under
: Windows XP, SP1) whilst using a complicated SDL script using macros*. So
: it's not just you - it's just us.

And it's repeatable.
=Bob=