POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What's the best dxf-import and -export tool? Server Time
2 Jun 2024 15:29:21 EDT (-0400)
  What's the best dxf-import and -export tool? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: D  H  Berlin
Subject: What's the best dxf-import and -export tool?
Date: 21 Aug 2004 14:15:01
Message: <web.412790cff99c015465a0521b0@news.povray.org>
Hi!

What's the best  dxf-import and -export tool?

Greetings
Dieter

BTW: The link to breeze has a spelling error: I think it says ".fm." instead
of ".fl."
http://www.fl.net.au/~neville/
The link to m3d is out of date.

When downloading breeze, the zip-file has an error (some "bytes are
missing")
I downloaded it twice. (Not cached.)
Interestingly  I had a similiar problem two days ago with downloads from
borland. (One file was over 300 MByte and the other over 70 ):