POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Modelling tool and library for interior design Server Time
2 Jun 2024 17:33:08 EDT (-0400)
  Modelling tool and library for interior design (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: nomail
Subject: Modelling tool and library for interior design
Date: 19 Aug 2004 10:00:00
Message: <web.4124b1661979ee0c1abcbb990@news.povray.org>
Dear all,

I originally wanted to post this in povray.tools.general, but the name of
this group is missing from the selection box in the "Post Message" area of
the POV-Ray website, so bear with me if this appears in the wrong place...

Anyway, I am looking for suggestions regarding a modelling tool for POV-Ray
scenes. I intend to do interior design modelling.

To this end, I need a modeller that will let me design rooms/houses visually
from simple primitives. I have no extended requirements regarding
complexity, precision and realism as my main intention is to experiment
with surface structures which I will do be writing POV-Ray code to be added
to the output of the modeller.

Also, I would be glad for any hint regarding object libraries with furniture
objects.

Thanks in advance,
Frank