POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bricks Textures. Server Time
2 Jun 2024 16:03:32 EDT (-0400)
  Bricks Textures. (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Vladimir
Subject: Bricks Textures.
Date: 18 Aug 2004 15:05:00
Message: <web.4123a741950d8c8b4e987f070@news.povray.org>
Hi
I have been experimenting with isosurface bricks(thanks for the help those
who posted in my last question), however I am still not getting the look
that I am after. How do you artists out there get decent looking brick
textures on your buildings. I am looking at photo based textures but am not
really sure where to begin. do you uv map them onto heightfields or what?

Thanks
Peter