POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : adding personal logo bottom corner of rendered image Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:14:55 EDT (-0400)
  adding personal logo bottom corner of rendered image (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: nomail
Subject: adding personal logo bottom corner of rendered image
Date: 3 Aug 2004 13:30:00
Message: <web.410fca82a35c23df58bb41aa0@news.povray.org>
Hi there,

I guess there must be a straightforward way to automatically add a logo to
the corner of an image rendered with povray. Can anybody tell me where I
can find information about that? (my logo is in png format).

Thanks,

Vince

Post a reply to this message

> I guess there must be a straightforward way to automatically add a logo to
> the corner of an image rendered with povray. Can anybody tell me where I
> can find information about that? (my logo is in png format).

See manual about screen.inc include file.

ABX

Post a reply to this message