POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Wanted: someone to co-operate with on POVray scenery for a game Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:14:16 EDT (-0400)
  Wanted: someone to co-operate with on POVray scenery for a game (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: gil
Subject: Wanted: someone to co-operate with on POVray scenery for a game
Date: 28 Jul 2004 11:55:00
Message: <web.4107cbfef57678d018134edd0@news.povray.org>
I am, at the moment, working on a Myst-like adventure.  I'm doing the
scenery using POVray.  I have written the software for the game in Java so
that it can be played over the internet in a browser.

There's a very old working model (NOT A GAME) at:
http://www.nascr.net/~fff/bridge/page12.htm
which shows the capability of the game system.

What I really need is someone to co-operate with, just to keep my wheels
rolling. A POVray person would be ideal.  Any volunteers?

Gil

gil (put the at sign here) extinct dot co dot uk

Post a reply to this message