POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Does version for IA-64 (Itanium) exist? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:10:28 EDT (-0400)
  Does version for IA-64 (Itanium) exist? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Dr Serge
Subject: Does version for IA-64 (Itanium) exist?
Date: 26 Jul 2004 06:00:00
Message: <web.4104d508c2c8b744ff73bad0@news.povray.org>
Hi All!

I am very interested in subject question. Is there a version of POV-Ray for
Intel Itanium IA-64 architecture?

Thank you in advance,
Serge

Post a reply to this message

From: Dr Serge
Subject: Re: Does version for IA-64 (Itanium) exist?
Date: 26 Jul 2004 06:10:00
Message: <web.4104d8594cecb9d54ff73bad0@news.povray.org>
> I am very interested in subject question. Is there a version of POV-Ray for
> Intel Itanium IA-64 architecture?

To make it clean, I need to comare Itanium with AMD machines. So if there is
a version of POV-Ray for Itanium without GUI (just rendering engine without
user-visible output) then it suites me quite well.

With Best Regards,
Serge

Post a reply to this message