POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : need John VanSickle's email address Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  need John VanSickle's email address (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Husain
Subject: need John VanSickle's email address
Date: 7 Jul 2004 01:35:00
Message: <web.40eb8a8af6f7acf78170ba470@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I would like to get in touch with John Vansickle regarding .INC files that
are posted on the website. If any one (or John himself) could please give
me his email address i would really appreciate it

Post a reply to this message

> I would like to get in touch with John Vansickle regarding .INC files that
> are posted on the website. If any one (or John himself) could please give
> me his email address i would really appreciate it

It's in the header.  Remove the string KOSHER from the address. (Spam is
not kosher!)

Regards,
John