POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Arbaro 0.9 released Server Time
29 Mar 2024 08:20:27 EDT (-0400)
  Arbaro 0.9 released (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Wolfram Diestel
Subject: Arbaro 0.9 released
Date: 22 Jun 2004 14:31:11
Message: <40d87aef@news.povray.org>
A new version 0.9 of Arbaro is released. See
   http://sourceforge.net/projects/arbaro/

Comparing with version 0.8 there are the following
major changes:

 - support for multiple trunks, so you can create
   bushes and weeds now (see wheat and barley on
   the home page as an example)
 - some technical documentation added
 - minor bug fixes

--
Wolfram Diestel <wol### [at] stelojdeFORIGU>

Post a reply to this message

Wolfram Diestel <wol### [at] stelojde> wrote:
> A new version 0.9 of Arbaro is released. See
>    http://sourceforge.net/projects/arbaro/
>
> Comparing with version 0.8 there are the following
> major changes:
>
>  - support for multiple trunks, so you can create
>    bushes and weeds now (see wheat and barley on
>    the home page as an example)
>  - some technical documentation added
>  - minor bug fixes
>
> --
> Wolfram Diestel <wol### [at] stelojdeFORIGU>

I tried it, and the results sound nice !  I could not get any texture to my
tree and leaves though (except by putting it by hand in the arbaro output
of course). Is there a way to get the texture from arbaro ?

Thibaut

Post a reply to this message