POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : news : issues when posting via the web interface Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:23:57 EDT (-0400)
  news : issues when posting via the web interface (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Jerome Colin
Subject: news : issues when posting via the web interface
Date: 21 Jun 2004 11:50:01
Message: <web.40d6f233261646565d3520950@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I cannot succeed in replying to my message in P.b.i (I use I.E.6). Did I
miss something ? The server wrote that the message was sent but it was
3days ago.
I just try this new post to see if it works and to point it out.

PS :
Sorry :
- if this has already been reported
- if it is the wrong group for this topic.
- if you are waiting for an answer
- if I did something wrong
- If you ask me some clarifications which I cannot post
- if it is raining :-)

Regards,

Jerome

Post a reply to this message

You may think that i'm mad... actually not at all :-)
But I thought I was.
cool !

Bye,

Jerome

"Jerome Colin" <jer### [at] voilafr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I cannot succeed in replying to my message in P.b.i (I use I.E.6). Did I
> miss something ? The server wrote that the message was sent but it was
> 3days ago.
> I just try this new post to see if it works and to point it out.
>
> PS :
> Sorry :
> - if this has already been reported
> - if it is the wrong group for this topic.
> - if you are waiting for an answer
> - if I did something wrong
> - If you ask me some clarifications which I cannot post
> - if it is raining :-)
>
> Regards,
>
> Jerome

Post a reply to this message