POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lost my Pov-Ray registration key Server Time
3 Aug 2024 04:16:07 EDT (-0400)
  Lost my Pov-Ray registration key (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: Harold
Subject: Re: Lost my Pov-Ray registration key
Date: 17 Jun 2004 11:04:31
Message: <40d1b2ff$1@news.povray.org>
Oh come on, you mean you can't find a way to hack it!?

<nomail@nomail> wrote in message

>   Hi
>
>    I have lost my personal POVRAY registration key. Could you send me back
> new one ?
>
>   Thank you.
>
>  PATAU Jean Claude
>  mjc### [at] wanadoofr

Post a reply to this message

From: Ross
Date: 17 Jun 2004 11:14:23
Message: <40d1b54f$1@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlnet> wrote in message

> "John VanSickle" <evi### [at] hotmailcom> schreef in bericht
> > nomail@nomail wrote:
> >

> > >   Hi
> > >
> > >    I have lost my personal POVRAY registration key. Could you send me
> back a
> > > new one ?
> >
> > Yes, but I charge $59.95 for this service.
> >
> I got mine for $49.95....
>
> Thomas

I sell them for $10, and you get a pair of very reproductive flying rodents
and one gallon of grape jelly.

Post a reply to this message

From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 17 Jun 2004 12:16:15
Message: <40d1c3cf$1@news.povray.org>

40d0a60f$1@news.povray.org...
> hehe. i'll sell you a new one for US$10. though i cannot promise it has
> anything to do with povray, nor can i promise that your house won't become
> infested with them after 2 days. but still, $10 is a good deal for
anything!

I have a hard dongle for sale (@100 Euros)
It is for Atari but with a soldering iron and some skill (and of course some
lost hair) you can get it working on any system

Marc

Post a reply to this message

> Oh come on, you mean you can't find a way to hack it!?

Povray is unhackable!!!!!

Marc

Post a reply to this message