POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV export option continued Server Time
3 Aug 2024 06:17:17 EDT (-0400)
  POV export option continued (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Terry
Subject: POV export option continued
Date: 5 May 2004 17:05:01
Message: <web.409955ef384001423003020f0@news.povray.org>
I've ported the quaternion-to-pov export option to seven other programs at
Mystic Fractal and the ten-dimensional program RSK.  There are now ten
programs that support the pov export option.  Fractal Zplot in addition can
export lsystems and height fields as pov triangle objects.  Sorry Dennis I
don't include the export options in the trial version of QuaSZ, since
there'd be no reason to purchase the full-version (if that is the extent of
your interest in 3-D fractals.)  As the examples I've posted in the
images.binaries group show, the option does work, and it is very easy to
use.  I will post other examples if anyone is interested.

If there is anything else that I could add to my programs that would be
useful in your POV creations, please write.  The email address can be found
at Mystic Fractal.

Regards,

Terry
--
www.mysticfractal.com
www.referencesystemk.com

Post a reply to this message

> I've ported the quaternion-to-pov export option to seven other programs at
> Mystic Fractal and the ten-dimensional program RSK.  There are now ten
> programs that support the pov export option.  Fractal Zplot in addition can
> export lsystems and height fields as pov triangle objects.  Sorry Dennis I
> don't include the export options in the trial version of QuaSZ, since
> there'd be no reason to purchase the full-version (if that is the extent of
> your interest in 3-D fractals.)  As the examples I've posted in the
> images.binaries group show, the option does work, and it is very easy to
> use.  I will post other examples if anyone is interested.
>
> If there is anything else that I could add to my programs that would be
> useful in your POV creations, please write.  The email address can be found
> at Mystic Fractal.
>
> Regards,
>
> Terry
> --
> www.mysticfractal.com
> www.referencesystemk.com

I have posted a trial version of QuaSZ (at Mystic Fractal) that includes all
the features of QuaSZ except that there are only 30 built-in formulas
instead of the 181 in the full version. The trial version is for evaluation
purposes only.

Regards,

Terry
--