POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : mlpov - pattern projection with normal and texture?? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:16:12 EDT (-0400)
  mlpov - pattern projection with normal and texture?? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: tommy
Subject: mlpov - pattern projection with normal and texture??
Date: 22 Oct 2003 03:10:01
Message: <web.3f962d0e7e691dcfa472d3920@news.povray.org>
I'd like to know more about the pattern projection example shown in the
mlpov manuel (3.3.3). The one with the Buddha.

Is the buddha a real object (mesh object) or is it just a flat-picture.
And what's the use of this features. What's the output and  how it works ?

Thanks

Tommy
The 1st African citizen POV member !
http://www.webkenya.com/