POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : printing formfeeds Server Time
3 Aug 2024 20:20:31 EDT (-0400)
  printing formfeeds (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: davidafisher
Subject: printing formfeeds
Date: 18 Sep 2003 10:30:01
Message: <web.3f69c050addc9d668747b5aa0@news.povray.org>
The Print window has an option "Page Break at Formfeeds", which is what I'd
like to add to the Scene file for formating the printed output. But I can't
find in the newsgroups or documentation how to add formfeeds to the scene
file for pagination purposes?

I've tried the string function \f "\f" but these stop any rendering when not
placed in a string?

Can formfeeds be added, if so how??

David

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:26:06 EDT, "davidafisher" <dav### [at] attbicom>
wrote:
> Can formfeeds be added

AFAIK only in external editor like MSWord, OpenOffice etc.

BTW: there is no general editor in POV-Ray. But there is povray.windows group
and windows editor available.

ABX

Post a reply to this message