POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PoseRay v3.0.1 available Server Time
4 Aug 2024 06:12:35 EDT (-0400)
  PoseRay v3.0.1 available (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: FlyerX
Subject: PoseRay v3.0.1 available
Date: 27 Jul 2003 17:40:01
Message: <web.3f2446284fcf1fe664a54f420@news.povray.org>
PoseRay 3.0.1 is now available.
This is the largest update to PoseRay. Many features added and numerous bugs
fixed. Some of the new features include 3DS and DXF import, interactive
light setup, property mapping for materials, scene primitives as
placeholders, camera presets and built-in help.

You can download it from
http://user.txcyber.com/~sgalls/index.htm

You can take a look at the manual (included with the above file) at
http://user.txcyber.com/~sgalls/poserayhelp.htm

You can get a list of changes from
http://user.txcyber.com/~sgalls/poserayhelp.htm#Version_History

later,

FlyerX

Post a reply to this message

> This is the largest update to PoseRay. Many features added and numerous
bugs
> fixed. Some of the new features include 3DS and DXF import, interactive
> light setup, property mapping for materials, scene primitives as
> placeholders, camera presets and built-in help.

Very good work, that is really an update ;-).
I always use PoseRay for converting.obj files to
inc/udo and if your program was very good
now is superb. Thank you very much for sharing it.
Keep up your fantastic work.
Bye

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com