POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : how to make 'circular' text? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 08:23:33 EDT (-0400)
  how to make 'circular' text? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Gergely Vandor
Subject: how to make 'circular' text?
Date: 20 May 2003 08:10:03
Message: <web.3eca1a1f5e75f8c4b78e044d0@news.povray.org>
I faintly remember having seen an include file or macro or something
similar, which allowed putting characters on a circular (elliptical) path.
I did my best to search for it, but haven't been able to find it. Thanks
for your help in advance.

Gergely

Post a reply to this message

> I faintly remember having seen an include file or macro or something
> similar, which allowed putting characters on a circular (elliptical) path.
> I did my best to search for it, but haven't been able to find it. Thanks
> for your help in advance.

You probably remember macro in official distribution as can be easy achieved via
http://www.google.com/search?q=circle+text+POV+Ray
But see also notes in:
http://news.povray.org/sa6q6u8ic6tt2ntql1kt4mm2fiebtf1pih%404ax.com
http://news.povray.org/247p7u4r22rvpnn2pdfbv0snph8fevv5j3%404ax.com

ABX

Post a reply to this message

>On Tue, 20 May 2003 08:05:51 EDT, "Gergely Vandor" <nomail[at]nomail> wrote:
>> I faintly remember having seen an include file or macro or something
>> similar, which allowed putting characters on a circular (elliptical) path.
>> I did my best to search for it, but haven't been able to find it. Thanks
>> for your help in advance.
>
>You probably remember macro in official distribution as can be easy achieved via
[snip]

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Gergely