POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Atmosphere tutorial? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 16:14:58 EDT (-0400)
  Atmosphere tutorial? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Xilo Musimene
Subject: Atmosphere tutorial?
Date: 24 Apr 2003 07:02:57
Message: <3EA73742.9070206@hotpop.com>
Hi there, where can I find a good tutorial explaining how I could
achieve to make some smoke (from a chimney far away) and some fog (or
better yet, some pollution smog fog)?

Thanks in advance!
   Xilo

--
Dedicated to audio/visual and interactive artwork.
Author of The Primary Colors of CSound:

Post a reply to this message