POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lost a link Server Time
4 Aug 2024 18:15:43 EDT (-0400)
  Lost a link (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: lieven ke
Subject: Lost a link
Date: 3 Apr 2003 08:25:10
Message: <web.3e8c35d0ac3189c943cafe950@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone,

I lost a link but I am confident that one of you will direct me.

It was a nice webpage with all image_maps, normal_maps of all the planets of
the solar system.  The webpage was prettycool with rollover effect at the
header.

Thanks for your input.

Tommy

Post a reply to this message

??? http://samadhi.jpl.nasa.gov/maps/

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

>I lost a link but I am confident that one of you will direct me.
>
>It was a nice webpage with all image_maps, normal_maps of all the planets of
>the solar system.  The webpage was prettycool with rollover effect at the
>header.

This is not what you want, but it's very good and might have something you
like:

http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/~pbourke/texture/space/

I used to have a link to the site you're looking for, but I can't find it
now. I'm sure someone will come up with it.

Post a reply to this message

>I lost a link but I am confident that one of you will direct me.
>
>It was a nice webpage with all image_maps, normal_maps of all the planets of
>the solar system.  The webpage was prettycool with rollover effect at the
>header.

Found it:

http://www.jht.cjb.net/

Post a reply to this message