POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : John Van Sickles Rock.inc file Server Time
4 Aug 2024 18:21:40 EDT (-0400)
  John Van Sickles Rock.inc file (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Tim McMurdo
Subject: John Van Sickles Rock.inc file
Date: 19 Feb 2003 20:05:16
Message: <web.3e5429217f3fe3ac9a303f820@news.povray.org>
Does anybody know a working link to John's rock include file? If not, does
anybody know of any other rock generating macros?

Thanks,

Tim

Post a reply to this message

From: Mick Hazelgrove
Subject: Re: John Van Sickles Rock.inc file
Date: 20 Feb 2003 03:53:35
Message: <3e54978f@news.povray.org>
If all else fails try using isosurfaces to make rocks

Mick

"Tim McMurdo" <jod### [at] wohrrcom> wrote in message
> Does anybody know a working link to John's rock include file? If not, does
> anybody know of any other rock generating macros?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tim

Post a reply to this message

"Tim McMurdo" <jod### [at] wohrrcom> wrote in message
> Does anybody know a working link to John's rock include file? If
not, does
> anybody know of any other rock generating macros?

I have a copy I could mail you?

Alf

Post a reply to this message

That would be great! You can email it to:

jod### [at] wohrrcom

Thank you very much.

Tim

Alf Peake wrote:
>"Tim McMurdo" <jod### [at] wohrrcom> wrote in message
>> Does anybody know a working link to John's rock include file? If
>not, does
>> anybody know of any other rock generating macros?
>
>I have a copy I could mail you?
>
>Alf

Post a reply to this message