POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : (insignificant) bug in timereporting Server Time
4 Aug 2024 18:16:45 EDT (-0400)
  (insignificant) bug in timereporting (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: idoit
Subject: (insignificant) bug in timereporting
Date: 18 Feb 2003 05:05:08
Message: <web.3e5204392499266a5a561bd30@news.povray.org>
Hi,

This is really an insignifaicant bug, that will perhaps not get highest
prority (unless you are interested in benchmarking) - but i tought i should
report it anyway (perhaps something more serious has crept into the code
that
reports the time spent)

I any case Time for parse should be 2 minutes and 0.0 seconds and not the
output i got below.

povray +P +FN16 +A +R4 Sampling_Method=2 -J +Q11 \
        +Obin/PoV/TrinaglesFishCord.png \
        +LPoV PoV/TriangleFishCord.pov
Persistence of Vision(tm) Ray Tracer Version 3.5 Unix (.Linux.gcc)
  This is an unofficial version compiled by:

<snip>

Time For Parse:    0 hours  1 minutes  60.0 seconds (120 seconds)

I know that you normally should provide a .pov file that provokes the error,
but this is not practical/useful in this case.

Best regards, and thanks for a great tool !
- Jan

Post a reply to this message