POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Newsgroup pages automatically reloading now Server Time
4 Aug 2024 18:22:33 EDT (-0400)
  Newsgroup pages automatically reloading now (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Renderdog
Subject: Newsgroup pages automatically reloading now
Date: 15 Feb 2003 13:40:05
Message: <web.3e4e882df4c6700eed32492e0@news.povray.org>
I've noticed the POV-Ray web-based newsgroup pages have recently
started to reload my pages automatically, every five to ten minutes.
Since I'm on a very slow connection, when my browser reloads an
image it takes forever.

Have I somehow changed my browser's settings, or is this a change
in the news.povray.org webpages?

Thanks,
Mark

Post a reply to this message

> I've noticed the POV-Ray web-based newsgroup pages have recently
> started to reload my pages automatically, every five to ten minutes.
> Since I'm on a very slow connection, when my browser reloads an
> image it takes forever.
>
> Have I somehow changed my browser's settings, or is this a change
> in the news.povray.org webpages?

You apparently changed your personalisation settings.  You just have to set
"Automatic View Update" to "no automatic update".

    Thorsten

Post a reply to this message