POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : running povray from another program without bringing up interface Server Time
4 Aug 2024 20:17:58 EDT (-0400)
  running povray from another program without bringing up interface (Message 1 to 10 of 26)
From: jim
Subject: running povray from another program without bringing up interface
Date: 5 Feb 2003 13:30:04
Message: <web.3e415728adbbce839a1600140@news.povray.org>
could anyone explain to me how I can run povray from an external program so
that povray will "silently" render the picture to a specified folder, but
have it so that the main povray interface does not become visible.

Thanks
Jim

Post a reply to this message

On Wed,  5 Feb 2003 13:25:44 EST, "jim" <jrj### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> could anyone explain to me how I can run povray from an external program so
> that povray will "silently" render the picture to a specified folder, but
> have it so that the main povray interface does not become visible.

What platform ?

BTW: Do you promise to announce user that POV-Ray is responsible for
rendering? :-)

ABX

Post a reply to this message