POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to make an isosuface from 3D array ? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 02:21:10 EDT (-0400)
  How to make an isosuface from 3D array ? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: ben3d
Subject: How to make an isosuface from 3D array ?
Date: 15 Jan 2003 09:10:14
Message: <web.3e256a8ac65cab692ca717af0@news.povray.org>
I have an 3D array (x,y,z) with value between 0 and 1.
I want to make an isosurface from this array.

How would you proceed ?

(I started with the idea that i would require a interpolating function for
knowing the value anywhere in my array to have a smooth function. Even with
that i have no isosurface)

Please someone give me a sample code !!

Post a reply to this message

> I have an 3D array (x,y,z) with value between 0 and 1.
> I want to make an isosurface from this array.

then look for df3 files.

ABX

Post a reply to this message