POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : blob modeller Server Time
5 Aug 2024 08:26:27 EDT (-0400)
  blob modeller (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: ingo
Subject: blob modeller
Date: 3 Nov 2002 12:07:02
Message: <Xns92BBB9257CA43seed7@povray.org>
Just found what looks like a bezier-patch modeller and a blob modeller.
Gave the latter a quick try, seems to work fine.

http://www1.ocn.ne.jp/~regz/scorpio/scorpio.html

Ingo

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: blob modeller
Date: 3 Nov 2002 13:34:33
Message: <3DC56C14.72DDD11F@pacbell.net>
ingo wrote:

> Just found what looks like a bezier-patch modeller

Actually, if you look at the title bar in the screen shot it say's
it is a NURBS modeller. I haven't tried it either.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

> Actually, if you look at the title bar in the screen shot it say's
> it is a NURBS modeller. I haven't tried it either.

After a quick try, I can say that my first assumtion was right, it exports
to bezier patches.

A dutch manual of both programs would be welcome ...

Ingo

Post a reply to this message

> > Actually, if you look at the title bar in the screen shot it say's
> > it is a NURBS modeller. I haven't tried it either.
> >

> After a quick try, I can say that my first assumtion was right, it exports
> to bezier patches.

Models in NURBS and exports to patches. I can live with that description :)

> A dutch manual of both programs would be welcome ...

You can dream...

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message