POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : output file is wrong color Server Time
5 Aug 2024 06:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  output file is wrong color (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Jared
Subject: output file is wrong color
Date: 26 Nov 2002 14:45:12
Message: <web.3de3ceb45f9dcea46014bf990@news.povray.org>
Ok, what I am doing is rendering shadows on an all white .tga file from a
..tga height map.  The output file is completely white, but when I render it
renders on a green surface.  The path is correct and I can't find whats
causing this to happen.  Thanks alot for any help.

Post a reply to this message