POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : reflections from background Server Time
5 Aug 2024 08:24:01 EDT (-0400)
  reflections from background (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Tony LaVigne
Subject: reflections from background
Date: 21 Nov 2002 16:15:07
Message: <web.3ddd4bc5d30704b588d4e3910@news.povray.org>
How can I prevent the reflections from the background?
I was under the impression that the background is composed of rendered rays
that don't hit any object and the background doesn't act as a light source.
An example of my problem  is at

http://www.xenomechanics.com/pics/aliBackground.gif

The wheels on the object are white and very reflective and as you can see
they are picking up the green from the backgound.
Thanks
Tony
xen### [at] xenomechanicscom

Post a reply to this message