POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mark Shuttleworth Server Time
5 Aug 2024 04:18:34 EDT (-0400)
  Mark Shuttleworth (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Maxime
Subject: Mark Shuttleworth
Date: 20 Nov 2002 05:50:08
Message: <web.3ddb6806986f89fb36f787750@news.povray.org>
Hi there,

Apart from the PovRay documention, I can't find
any other information about whether a scene was
rendered in the Soyouz capsule ?

Cheers.
Maxime.

Post a reply to this message

From: Gilles Tran
Subject: Re: Mark Shuttleworth
Date: 20 Nov 2002 15:08:30
Message: <3ddbebbe@news.povray.org>

web.3ddb6806986f89fb36f787750@news.povray.org...
> Apart from the PovRay documention, I can't find
> any other information about whether a scene was
> rendered in the Soyouz capsule ?

The reason why little information is available is that we haven't got the
image back yet :-( Mark Shuttleworth himself didn't get his portable back
from the Russians and Americans until a couple of months ago. Btw, The scene
was rendered in the ISS station and not in the Soyouz itself (I wonder how a
portable would manage this kind of acceleration...).

G.

--
http://www.oyonale.com

Post a reply to this message