POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Library for Optics diagrams? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 14:14:15 EDT (-0400)
  Library for Optics diagrams? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Kaveh
Subject: Library for Optics diagrams?
Date: 20 Sep 2002 04:50:04
Message: <web.3d8ae054679a047efaa646640@news.povray.org>
I have started to write a library of components to draw optical diagrams.
Example components would be:

lenses, mirrors, lasers, laser beams, etc

Also, ways of showing a point of light being focused from one point to
another, i.e. a cone of light emanating from a point, and focusing to
another point.

Is anyone aware of such a library available, that I can build on?

Kaveh

Post a reply to this message