POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Declaring pattern Functions Server Time
5 Aug 2024 14:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Declaring pattern Functions (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Pyrolistical
Subject: Declaring pattern Functions
Date: 13 Sep 2002 15:05:05
Message: <web.3d823625f5aaaf1896ad091d0@news.povray.org>
Hey ppl, I've been having problems declaring pattern functions.  I don't
think it is possible...

Here's what I want to do:

#declare FOO = function 300,300 { pattern { agate} }

height_field {
  FOO(x,y,z)
}

It errors saying that it expects something other than a constant at the
first 300.

Any ideas ppl?

Post a reply to this message